Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nails of the Day....or the next few days, I suppose


Hello Everyone!
First off I just wanted to thank everyone who has been following me and commenting on my posts. You're all lovely and so kind! I feel so welcomed into the blogosphere, haha......but, seriously.

I just thought I'd do a quick post on what I'm currently wearing on my nails which also happens to be my current favorite nail polish.

This picture came out kind of awful, but I just snapped it quickly on my way out the door yesterday. I would re-do it, but now my nails are beginning to chip and are not decent enough for any photographing! Anyways, this is Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI, and let me just first say that in person it is a bit darker and more pink toned than it appears in the picture (just a bit!). I actually purchased this over a year ago, but it is definitely still my most worn polish. 

What's your current favorite nail color!?

xx Callie

8 comments:

  1. love that colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog, just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Just pop onto my blog http://poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk/ to find out more :) xxx Jane

    http://poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just nominated you for the Liebster award x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour!
    Hi from your new follower :) xo

    http://anothergirlsparadise-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what a lovely shade! :)

    I've tagged you to do The Blogger Tag, find out more about it here:
    http://thriftoclock.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think this colour is gorgeous! Love to put some glitter over it too, maybe gold...! xCx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of your nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Pretty colour!

    Charlotte Xx
    www.pigsflytothemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete